In the Choose Your Cryptocurrency Wallet Workshop, Andreas M. Antonopoulos will teach you how to find the right wallet for you.
You will learn: what a cryptocurrency wallet is (hint: it’s not like the wallet in your back pocket); what types of wallets are available; the difference between hot wallets, cold storage, warm storage, single currency and multicurrency wallets; and how to avoid the 5 most common pitfalls when choosing a wallet.
Finally, you’ll explore resources to help identify which wallets might be right for you and you’ll work through a practical exercise which will help you apply everything you’ve learned. At the end of the workshop, after completing the videos, quizzes, and exercises, you’ll be able to download a certificate of completion to prove you’ve done the work.
The Choose Your Cryptocurrency Wallet workshop is right for you if:
- you’re just getting started with cryptocurrencies
- you’ve been into cryptocurrencies for awhile but you want to increase your knowledge about wallets
- you don’t yet have a cryptocurrency wallet
- you do have a cryptocurrency wallet but you’re not sure if it’s the right one for you
- you do have a cryptocurrency wallet but it’s your trading and/or exchange wallet
- you want to learn about the different types of wallets available
- you want to make your own, informed decision about wallets instead of relying on others to tell you what to choose