In the Choose Your Cryptocurrency Wallet Workshop, Andreas M. Antonopoulos will teach you how to find the right wallet for you.
In this workshop you’ll learn:
- what a cryptocurrency wallet is (hint: it’s not like the wallet in your back pocket)
- what types of wallets are available
- the difference between hot wallets, cold storage, and warm storage
- the differences in single currency and multicurrency wallets
- how to avoid the 5 most common pitfalls when choosing a wallet
- and much more!
You’ll apply that knowledge by:
- using it to answer basic quiz questions on the important concepts in each lesson
- completing the “What’s Right for Me?” exercises in each section
- reviewing digital flashcards to see if you remember the terminology
- identifying and evaluating wallets for your own use at the end of the workshop
You’ll also get extras like:
- a downloadable wallet backup template
- checklists for downloading and testing wallets
- a certificate of completion, signed by your teacher, to prove you’ve done the work
- confidence in your own abilities as you learn and apply these lessons
Is This Workshop Right for Me?
This workshop is right for you if:
- you’re just getting started with cryptocurrencies
- you’ve been into cryptocurrencies for awhile but you want to increase your knowledge about wallets
- you don’t yet have a cryptocurrency wallet
- you do have a cryptocurrency wallet but you’re not sure if it’s the right one for you
- you do have a cryptocurrency wallet but it’s your trading and/or exchange wallet
- you want to learn about the different types of wallets available
- you want to make your own, informed decision about wallets instead of relying on others to tell you what to choose
- you want to make billions of dollars from your cryptocurrency investments <– we’re kidding about this one, we never give investment advice but we will teach you how to understand cryptocurrency wallets
If you’ve already enrolled in this workshop, log-in and click on the Workshop Overview Lesson below to get started!