In the Hardware Wallet Demo, Andreas M. Antonopoulos will demonstrate how to use a hardware wallet and give you the information and skills needed for you to setup and use your own hardware wallet! This workshop is included in the Path to Self-Custody (Security Bundle).
In this workshop you’ll learn:
- the purpose of hardware wallets and how they work
- how to initialize a hardware wallet
- how to test a hardware wallet
- how to backup and then reset a hardware wallet
- additional security measures
You’ll apply that knowledge by:
- using the HD wallet checklist to make sure you correctly initialize and backup your own hardware wallet
You’ll also get extras like:
- a downloadable wallet backup template
- confidence in your own abilities as you learn and apply these lessons
Is This Workshop Right for Me?
This workshop is right for you if:
- you own a hardware wallet
- you want to have a secure cold wallet that stores your cryptoassets