In the Custody and Key Management Workshop, Andreas M. Antonopoulos will teach you about keys, backups and recovery, and also types of custody. This workshop is included in the Path to Self Custody (Security Bundle).
In this workshop you’ll learn:
- key basics
- cryptocurrency storage
- custody options
- multisignature schemes
- steps of sovereignty
- tiered storage options
- and much more!
You’ll apply that knowledge by:
- using it to answer basic quiz questions on the important concepts
- reviewing digital flashcards to see if you remember the terminology
- a certificate of completion, signed by your teacher, to prove you’ve done the work
- confidence in your own abilities as you learn and apply these lessons
Is This Workshop Right for Me?
This workshop is right for you if:
- you understand the basics of wallets but want to learn how to increase your security
- you’ve been into cryptocurrencies for awhile but you want to increase your knowledge about how keys work
- you have a cryptocurrency wallet but you’re not sure if it’s the right one for you
- your only cryptocurrency wallet is your trading and/or exchange wallet
- you want to understand what ‘not your keys, not your coins’ means
- you want to have a secure cold wallet that stores your cryptoassets
- you want to know the difference between types of custody
- you want to make billions of dollars from your cryptocurrency investments <– we’re kidding about this one, we never give investment advice but we will teach you how to keys work and how to secure your cryptoassets
If you’ve already enrolled in this workshop, log-in and click on the Workshop Overview Lesson below to get started!
Ratings and Reviews