In the Custody and Key Management Workshop, Andreas M. Antonopoulos will teach you about keys, backups and recovery, and also types of custody.
In this workshop you’ll learn:
- key basics
- cryptocurrency storage
- custody options
- multisignature schemes
- steps of sovereignty
- tiered storage options
- and much more!
You’ll apply that knowledge by:
- using it to answer basic quiz questions on the important concepts
- reviewing digital flashcards to see if you remember the terminology
- a certificate of completion, signed by your teacher, to prove you’ve done the work
- confidence in your own abilities as you learn and apply these lessons
Is This Workshop Right for Me?
This workshop is right for you if:
- you understand the basics of wallets but want to learn how to increase your security
- you’ve been into cryptocurrencies for awhile but you want to increase your knowledge about how keys work
- you have a cryptocurrency wallet but you’re not sure if it’s the right one for you
- your only cryptocurrency wallet is your trading and/or exchange wallet
- you want to understand what ‘not your keys, not your coins’ means
- you want to have a secure cold wallet that stores your cryptoassets
- you want to know the difference between types of custody
- you want to make billions of dollars from your cryptocurrency investments <– we’re kidding about this one, we never give investment advice but we will teach you how to keys work and how to secure your cryptoassets